Gunnar Optiks Intercept Computer gaming glasses - block blue light, Anti-glare and minimize digital eye strain - Perform better, target objects on screen easier, prevent headaches, sleep better, reduce eye fatigue
FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Protect Your Eyes - High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Block Blue Light - Block 65% of harmful blue light, 100% of UV. Prevent short-term and long-term damage like macular degeneration, cataracts, and the reduction of melatonin production.
- Sleep Better - Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues.
- Reduce Eye Strain - minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, anti reflective coatings and patented focusing power 0.20 mag.
- Comfort and Protection - light weight durable comfortable frame materials fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices = happier people and world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
When there is no time to blink, you need Gunnar performance optics. Gunnar Advanced Gaming Eyewear creates a more comfortable and rich visual experience, improving visual efficiency, endurance, and recovery, while combating eye fatigue during extended hours of gaming.
Gunnar Optiks INT-06701 Intercept Full Rim Video Gaming Glasses, Amber Lens
The Gunnar Optiks INT-06701 Intercept Advanced Video Gaming Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when playing videogames for an extended period of time. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting, so put yourself back in the game with these stylish smoke/onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision.
The Intercept retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology completes the line between style and science. The Amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics.
- Proprietary tints and coatings block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- Properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain
- ensure lightweight durability, increase optical stability and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- 18-millimeter bridge and multi-barrel hinges which create rotational stability for a long lasting fit
- 1-year limited warranty
The Gunnar Optiks INT-06701 Intercept Advanced Video Gaming Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when playing videogames for an extended period of time. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting, so put yourself back in the game with these stylish smoke/onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. The Intercept retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology completes the line between style and science. The Amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics, while the wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing. Their 59-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail so you can stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day. The Intercept’s 132-millimeter temples, full rim frame and multi-barrel hinges are composed of injection polymer and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. The engineering grade polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability. This 35-gram lightweight construction with proper weight balance and curved 18-millimeter nose bridge guarantees long lasting comfort without pressure points or eye strain. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics. The Gunnar Optiks INT-06701 Intercept Full Rim Advanced Video Gaming Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are great and I do not hesitate to recommend them.
I have not been disappointed. There have been a few instances on long Friday nights where my eyes did begin to feel strained, but I was able to slip these on and be good to go for another couple of hours. They really do help alot in reducing eye strain. The tint is a little weird at first but you quickly get used to it. They're very comfortable and in recent weeks, I've taken to always wearing them when I game instead of just when I feel the beginning of eye strain developing. They do easily get dirty though, so I did have to buy some microfiber cloths to help keep them clean. All in all, I absolutely love these glasses and I'd definitely buy them again if my current pair somehow breaks or gets lost.
When you do buy these and give them a try, however, and this is a BIG however, you MUST wait at least one week or two before you throw in the towel because you will NOT notice the difference right away. Trust me, I almost threw these out and said what a waste after a day or two of not noticing much. However, that was because I didn't have much eye strain to begin with, it takes time for you to really notice the difference.
Without a doubt, one of the best investments I've ever made, I work more, I work happier, and my overall quality of life is better! I know this sounds like an infomercial, but I promise you I am a real customer who saw real benefits and want everyone to be able to enjoy those as well.